- people distanced 2m apart (although you can sit with your family or household!)
- masks: bring your own if you can, but we will have masks on hand for you
- hand sanitation: please sanitize your hands when you enter
- if you feel sick or have traveled outside of BC within the last 14 days, please stay at home and join us through our online service
- no singing right now - too many droplets!
- no coffee hour onsite, but use your masks and chat outdoors (2m apart, of course!)
What hasn't changed?
- heartfelt worship and fellowship
- a sacred space to bring your whole self into relationship with God
- a warm welcome and friendly smiles
- the Grace of our Lord, Jesus Christ, the Love of God, and the Fellowship of the Holy Spirit....are with us, always!
Our online services will continue, as well, so that you can join us - wherever you may be! Click on "SERVICE" in the banner for our online services.
Contemplative Prayer Group
Our deacon hosts a monthly Contemplative Prayer Group. The rhythm of each gathering includes communal prayers, a Psalm, a reading from Scripture or contemplative source with time for silent reflection, Intercessory Prayers with lighting of candles, and quiet contemplation. We meet in the church sanctuary on the 4th Thursday of every month, 1:15-2:15pm.
**Now meeting online - email Rev. Chris for details**