During this time of COVID, we have made some changes to our Sunday morning worship.
Here's what you can expect:
- seating distanced 2m apart (although you can sit with your family or household!)
- masks: bring your own if you can, but we will have masks on hand for you
- hand sanitation: please sanitize your hands when you enter
- if you feel sick or have traveled outside of BC within the last 14 days, please stay at home and join us through our online service
- no singing right now - too many droplets! No communion right now.....but coming soon!
- no coffee hour onsite, but use your masks and chat outdoors (2m apart, of course!)
What hasn't changed?
- heartfelt worship and fellowship
- a sacred space to bring your whole self into relationship with God
- a warm welcome and friendly smiles
- the Grace of our Lord, Jesus Christ, the Love of God, and the Fellowship of the Holy Spirit....are with us, always!